For Practice Purchases
1. Unlimited Career Dental Advice Consultation specific to your dental specialty (Review and Drafts of associate agreements, leases, practice purchase agreements as described below.)
2. Unlimited drafting of dental associate agreements.
3. Unlimited review of dental associate agreements.
4. Dental Practice Appraisal with annual updates upon submission of previous year’s profit and loss statement.
5. Review and legal fees for one practice purchase including review of lease or purchase of real estate.
6. Lease renewal negotiations to help reduce rent and add terms in anticipation of practice sale.
7. Review and legal fees for one dental practice transition when you sell this practice.
8. Formation of one dental legal entity (PLLC, LLC, PC, PA). This does not include LLC publishing fees in NY.
9. Access to referral network with professionals who specialize in dentistry. This includes dental specific accountants, financial advisors, real estate space finders and practice start-up consultants.
10. Emails with updates and information regarding the dental field.
11. Post Job Openings.
12. Employee Manual for non-professional staff.
13. Legal Fees for purchase of the practice’s office real estate.
The Dental Agency, LLC may be compensated in other ways by vendors but it will not affect services to you.
If you want to become a member of The Dental Agency, please email or call to discuss the fee and flexible payment arrangements.
Please do not hesitate to call or email with any Questions.